Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ivano Ivano is offline

Default hidden table somewhere out there

Hi,
I have a 100 page template and I know that within the document there is a
table, i just can't see it. In the middle of the document I arrow left after
a hard return and then the curror disapears and the ruler changes to when you
are in a table. I can arrow around while i'm in this hiddenbut I can't see
it at all. I want to delete it but if I can't see it then I can't delete it.
While in this table I tried going to Select Table delete but this didn't
work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ivano
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Ivano,

Try Tools|Options|View and check 'Hidden Text'. Alternatively, the table might be hidden by the use of a white font, in which case
use Table|Select|Table then change the font colour.

--
Cheers
macropod

Hidden text in a table getravel Tables 3 May 8th 23 08:48 PM
Hidden Text in Table of Contents Aerojon Microsoft Word Help 4 August 29th 08 12:13 AM
table of figures with hidden text Lisa@OLI Microsoft Word Help 1 August 19th 05 03:42 PM
Making a table "hidden text" Shubha Tables 0 June 10th 05 08:07 PM
Hidden text/symbols changes in the table Lambert Tables 7 January 24th 05 03:19 PM