Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
cowtoon cowtoon is offline

Default Keyboard shortcuts

If I assign keyboard short to a document and update the template, is there
any chance these hot keys can travel with the document.

If not ... any suggestions. I have a document that many contribute to and
it would be nice if they had the hot keys.

Alternatively, will I have to send them my normal.dot (would rather not).

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

You can save keyboard shortcuts in the document itself; you must just select
the document in the "Save changes in" box in the Customize Keyboard dialog.
And be aware that this may cause the document to trigger a macro warning.

http://word.mvps.org

"cowtoon" wrote in message
If I assign keyboard short to a document and update the template, is there
any chance these hot keys can travel with the document.

If not ... any suggestions. I have a document that many contribute to and
it would be nice if they had the hot keys.

Alternatively, will I have to send them my normal.dot (would rather not).

Thanks.

keyboard shortcuts bobobi Microsoft Word Help 4 August 1st 08 10:32 PM
Keyboard Shortcuts Silver Fox Microsoft Word Help 10 October 10th 07 08:09 PM
Keyboard shortcuts LurfysMa New Users 1 June 12th 07 04:06 PM
keyboard shortcuts Rupert Bear Microsoft Word Help 4 December 28th 06 03:37 PM
keyboard shortcuts Dave in MP Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 04 10:23 AM