Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Maxwell Maxwell is offline

Default watermarks do not show on pages with tables

How do I get watermarks to show on pages with tables?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 10:36:01 -0800, Maxwell
wrote:

How do I get watermarks to show on pages with tables?

Watermarks *do* show through tables unless the table is formatted with
background shading. Exactly what are you seeing? And is this only on
screen, or on printed pages also?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

show/hide and tables breaing across pages KarenMA Page Layout 1 July 30th 09 10:57 PM
Watermarks in Tables Etienne Erasmus Microsoft Word Help 1 February 5th 07 11:34 AM
watermarks and tables RichG Page Layout 1 August 3rd 06 10:00 PM
Using watermarks in tables. Val Tables 1 April 8th 05 03:32 AM
How do I set up different watermarks for different pages of same . Martha Microsoft Word Help 1 March 2nd 05 08:32 PM