Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dave[_15_] Dave[_15_] is offline

Default Word randomly does not print table border

When a user prints a file the borders sometimes do not print. It
shows fine in print preview and are not only grid lines. If the user
closes and reopens Word it may correctly print. The table does not
cover the full page and has some 'cells' in the middle with borders.

I've reinstalled the office 2003 suite w/SP3. Reinstalled the network
printer HP laserjet 4250, pcl 5e driver.