Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
smckinn2001 smckinn2001 is offline

Default How do I create a table of figures in Word 2007?

I'm using Word 2007, with a document converted from Word 2003. I want to
create a new table of figure for some appendix figures, with captions created
using Shauna Kelly's Fig_Apx format.

When I select References | Table of Contents | Insert Table of Contents,
only the Table of Contents tab can be selected. How do I gain access to the
other tabs (Index, Table of Figures, Table of Authorities)?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
smckinn2001 smckinn2001 is offline

Well, duh, never mind! I'm still getting the hang of Word '07...I never
looked across the ribbon to see "insert table of figures" until a minute ago.
Problem solved!