Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
LindaC LindaC is offline

Default Calculation in Protected Form

I have a simple calculation in a number field. When I don't have the form
protected and I click on the calculation field and press OK the calculation
works. Once I protect the form the calculation does not work. I have
Calculate on Exit checked. What am I missing, thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Make sure that you have "Calculate on exit" checked for each of the form
fields that contributes to the calculation. You will not need (or be able)
to access the calculation field at all.

http://word.mvps.org