Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mrwawa mrwawa is offline

Default Group objects with Microsoft 2007

Hi all,

I have an emf object that I have ungrouped in Microsoft Word 2007 and
have manipulated by adding a text box. Unfortunately, I can't
regroup it and have been unable to find a workaround. There were
several suggestions on this group, but they did not work for me. I
have tried to insert a new canvas object and insert the manipulated
ojbects into it to no avail. I have also tried to follow microsoft's
help notes on inserting an object but have been unable to perform the
actions the help notes specify. Any help would be appreciated.

Wade