Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sandra[_2_] Sandra[_2_] is offline

Default Can't make my tool bars work in any program

I just purchased MS products, installed them, watched the tutorial to get
familiar with new tool bar, but trying to edit an old Word Document, it won't
let me. Trying to create a new one, it won't let me, the tool bar selections
are all grayed out so I am lost. It has told me several times this product
has to be activated, then I follow instructions and it says it is activated
over and over and over now and nothing....am I asleep at the wheel? Why won't
anything work for me? Am I just a real dumb blonde?
--
All guidance is appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Have you activated Office? Is it a trial version that has time expired? To
activate, look under Word Options,. If it is a trial version, time to
purchase: see http://www.agentjim.com/MVP/PowerPoi...ntForFree.html
for some help.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

Tool bars Fredy Page Layout 1 April 7th 09 08:36 AM
Tool bars Absolute Beginner New Users 5 February 22nd 07 03:57 PM
tool bars 6sportmom Microsoft Word Help 1 September 5th 06 10:08 PM
Office 2000 Word tool bars and menu bars disappeared 405Jack Microsoft Word Help 1 August 14th 05 02:29 PM
Why do I keep losing my tool bars???? andrea Microsoft Word Help 1 May 18th 05 03:31 PM