Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Michmino Michmino is offline

Default left justify doesn't work in a word table

When I try to left justify numbers in a word table so they align they are
pushed far left, past the limits of the table and parts of the numbers are
cut off. Why is this happening and how can it be corrected. Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Perhaps you have a negative left indent in the given cell(s).

http://word.mvps.org