Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Octavio[_2_] Octavio[_2_] is offline

Default Envelopes and Labels Dialog question

When I write a letter, the address to whom it is addressed comes with big
letters, ect. This is new, it used to be OK before.

How can I change or where I change this so the default matches the
addressee?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Envelope Address is a style. You need to edit the style and save it.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Octavio" wrote in message
When I write a letter, the address to whom it is addressed comes with big
letters, ect. This is new, it used to be OK before.

How can I change or where I change this so the default matches the
addressee?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Click on the right hand end of the Styles bar in the Home tab of the ribbon
to display the Style Pane and if the Envelope Address style does not appear
in the list, click on teh Options link at the bottom of the pane and in teh
Style Pane Options dialog that will appear, select All styles in the "Select
styles to show:" pulldown, then click on OK.

When you locate the Envelope Address style, right click on it and select
Modify

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP