Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mack Mack is offline

Default I want different content in each of the 5 footers. how to do this

Your assistance is needed!
I have 5 pages and I need different content in each of the 5 footers.
Can someone write out the instructions I need to accomplish this task?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You can have up to three footers in a given section. Beyond that, you'll
need to create separate sections unless you can use StyleRef fields to pick
up document content. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm,
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...thSections.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"Mack" wrote in message
Your assistance is needed!
I have 5 pages and I need different content in each of the 5 footers.
Can someone write out the instructions I need to accomplish this task?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You can also you the IF field and create one long footer too. It really
depends on what the different information is that you need added and where
it is located. If you give us some further information, we may be able to
choose the simplest solution.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP