Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Claudia Claudia is offline

Default cursor has changed from 10pt to 7pt

my document is Times Roman 10pt but my cursor is very tiny, probably 5 or 6pt.
How can i change it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If this is Word 2003, you have encountered a known issue. Change the zoom
to, say, 500% and then back to whatever you want. That should fix the "mini
cursor" bug (at least temporarily).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Claudia" wrote in message
my document is Times Roman 10pt but my cursor is very tiny, probably 5 or
6pt.
How can i change it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Zoom up to 500% and back down again. That usually fixes it.
--
Rae Drysdale