Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ling[_2_] Ling[_2_] is offline

Default use Word 2007 to merge email list in Excel 2007 and send via Group

Hi ,

I use word 2007 to create an email and merge with a list of addresses stored
in Excel 2007 file, send it through Novell GroupWise 7.0, but failed, all
emails come to my address with problem, none of other receipients (except for
myself) could receive email.

I tried this in another computer which is using Word 2003, Excel 2003 and
GroupWise 7.0, and it works.

Could anybody help?

Thank you,
--
Ling
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you are still looking for possible answers on this, please post back.
I don't have a solution, and a don't have GroupWise here, but perhaps
there are some avenues you could explore.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

On 12/02/2010 02:26, Ling wrote:
Hi ,

I use word 2007 to create an email and merge with a list of addresses stored
in Excel 2007 file, send it through Novell GroupWise 7.0, but failed, all
emails come to my address with problem, none of other receipients (except for
myself) could receive email.

I tried this in another computer which is using Word 2003, Excel 2003 and
GroupWise 7.0, and it works.

Could anybody help?

Thank you,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

First of all,
a. what "problem" was reported?
b. which of the format options did you choose (plain text, HTML, as
attachment)? It is worth trying the others if you didn't already do that.
c. if you look through your GroupWise options, is that an option that
enables/disables MAPI? If so, and it is disabled, try enabling it.
However, the fact that you are receiving any response via email at all
suggests that there is some communication going on between Word and
GroupWise

I am assuming that GroupWise is already set to be your default email
client on Windows. (Probably not relevant, but is it also set to be the
default address book/contacts provider?)

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

On 24/02/2010 00:31, Ling wrote:
Thank you, --