Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Debbiejj Debbiejj is offline

Default Word 2007 table styles question

I hope someone might know how to fix this problem. When I open a new word doc
and insert a table, the table styles only appear in black and white. On the
page layout tab the themes appears in black and white also. If I change the
themes to any other them, the table styles will appear in color. Is there a
way to make this the default so I dont always have to change the themes to
get color in table styles? If I open a word doc created over a month ago, i
do not have this problem. I tried to change the normal template to a color
theme, but I dont think Im doing it right because it didnt work. Is there
someone that might know what I should do? My OS is XP. Thanks.

Word 2007 Table Question WSR Tables 5 April 7th 09 05:03 AM
Table Styles, Word 2007 Kokomojo Tables 0 March 5th 09 01:00 PM
Word 2007 Table Styles Greg Maxey Tables 2 November 18th 07 06:49 PM
Table Styles Word 2007 duncan Tables 0 July 17th 07 07:32 PM
Table Styles in Word 2007 Benjamin Barrett Microsoft Word Help 1 July 7th 07 10:12 PM