Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marco[_2_] Marco[_2_] is offline

Default Lost my links to Visio diagrams in Word, How to restore them?

I had lots of links in my Word file to diagrams in a Visio document in the
same directory. They have all disappeared. Word now says the file may not
be there or is corrupted. It may have been that the directory was renamed.
Is there a way to recover the links or do I have to delete all the current
diagrams in Word and repaste the links using "Paste Special" again.

Thanks in advance,
--
Marco
UCO Lick Observatory