Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
enived2 enived2 is offline

Default when filling out a form, the main text gets out of alignment?

I just designed a form.....When I "test" it and fill in the blanks, it moves
the main text out of alignment. Is there any way to "lock" the main text so
it doesn't move but still be able to fill in the blanks on the form?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Set up your form as a table with fixed cell dimensions.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.