Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Feeling Helpless.... Feeling Helpless.... is offline

Default sample letter of concern about new mortgage loan payments

Hello, does anyone out there have a templete or sample letter of concern
addressed to a mortgage lender? I know my request for this type of temple is
rather
odd. Long story short, after several years trying to get my loan modified to
lower my monthly payments, I received documents with my new mortgage loan
agreement, requesting signatures and the quick return of my acceptance. The
new loan lowered my payment $100.
Need help expressing my concerns about payments and to explain what terms I
need.
I pray someone can help me...Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Templates are basically just format. Formatting it one way or the other will
not express your concerns. We don't handle content of Word docs. (If it
didn't work, you'd want to sue us.)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Feeling Helpless...." Feeling
wrote in message ...
Hello, does anyone out there have a templete or sample letter of concern
addressed to a mortgage lender? I know my request for this type of temple
is
rather
odd. Long story short, after several years trying to get my loan modified
lower my monthly payments, I received documents with my new mortgage loan
agreement, requesting signatures and the quick return of my acceptance.
The
new loan lowered my payment $100.
Need help expressing my concerns about payments and to explain what terms
need.
I pray someone can help me...Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LVTravel[_2_] LVTravel[_2_] is offline

"Feeling Helpless...." Feeling
wrote in message ...
Hello, does anyone out there have a templete or sample letter of concern
addressed to a mortgage lender? I know my request for this type of temple
is
rather
odd. Long story short, after several years trying to get my loan modified
lower my monthly payments, I received documents with my new mortgage loan
agreement, requesting signatures and the quick return of my acceptance.
The
new loan lowered my payment $100.
Need help expressing my concerns about payments and to explain what terms
need.
I pray someone can help me...Thanks!

It's called a refinance loan. You go to the various lenders and refinance
to lower your payments. Other than that write a letter to your lender
telling them exactly what you want in the matter of terms. You probably
wont' get it but...