Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tenacity Tenacity is offline

Default Will a Word 2007 Upgrade install into a MS Office 2000 Pro Suite?

Msg title is self explanatory (I think). I am running Win7 Ultimate OS and MS
Office Word 2000 is unstable ("Word has stopped responding and must close").
The Database and Spreadsheet work fine so I would like to simply upgrade Word.

TIA

Cheers
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Word 2000 was a stable release of Word, so I'd investigate why it is
unstable before thinking of upgrading. See if the following FAQ helps you
find the problem:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm

The most likely causes are a corrupt or incompatible printer driver or a bad
normal.dot.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Tenacity" wrote in message
Msg title is self explanatory (I think). I am running Win7 Ultimate OS and
MS
Office Word 2000 is unstable ("Word has stopped responding and must
close").
The Database and Spreadsheet work fine so I would like to simply upgrade
Word.

TIA

Cheers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tenacity Tenacity is offline

Default Will a Word 2007 Upgrade install into a MS Office 2000 Pro Sui

Thks Terry for your prompt reply. I wili investigate but will the upgrade
work as I asked?

Thanks

"Tenacity" wrote in message
Msg title is self explanatory (I think). I am running Win7 Ultimate OS and
MS
Office Word 2000 is unstable ("Word has stopped responding and must
close").
The Database and Spreadsheet work fine so I would like to simply upgrade
Word.

TIA

Cheers

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

According to
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/pr...754511033.aspx, Word
2000 is eligible for upgrade to Word 2007.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman