Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
2MShad 2MShad is offline

Default inserting text form field in a text box

I'm designing a form that has several text boxes I want to be able to insert
a text form field that I can type in different names in when needed, while
keeping the rest of the text constant. Every time I go to insert form field
from Legacy it is not available. Anybody have a solution.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Your subject line has the missing clue. There is no way to insert a
legacy form field (text or any other kind) in a text box, footnote,
endnote, or header/footer.

You can remove the text box and put the field into ordinary text, or
you can use a text content control in a text box or elsewhere.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman