Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jason Marino Jason Marino is offline

Default Standard toolbar

How can i setup my standard toolbar so that when i place the envelope
and labels icon on it, it will always appear in my toolbar after i
restart or shutdown my computer. Every time i reopen word i have to
place the icon back on the toolbar.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

It helps to know which version of Word you are using?

But it sounds like your normal.dot is not being saved when you close Word.
Make sure that 'Prompt before saving normal template' option is enabled and
then when you close Word, make sure you are getting the prompt and answer
YES.

If not, let us know which version of Word and how you are editing your
toolbar.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP