Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mwood mwood is offline

Default how do I stop Highlighted protection areas?

In MS Word 2007 I have a partially protected table and it will not save
without highlighting it all in yellow (it shows where you can edit) Even when
unchecking the highlight box and saving it it still highlights it whenever
you re-open it. Is there any way to stop this?