Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Default File Converter for Word 2003

Is there a file converter that you can add to Word 2003 in order to read
later Word files, like 2007 files? I am getting error messages.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Download and install the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel,
and PowerPoint File Formats.

Pam