Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Nootech Nootech is offline

Default I created a table of contents and it includes words from figures

My table of contents keeps showing words from figures. I have demoted the
text to body text, deleted it, etc. It keeps showing up in the table of
contents.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Presuming that you have refreshed the TOC (F9), it suggests that the 'words'
are formatted as a Heading Style.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP