Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
frustrated frustrated is offline

Default How do I stop outlook from overwriting the letter that is there?

While typing in outlook it has suddenly started overwriting letters instead
of inserting letters into a word that needs coreection.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

The Insert key on the keyboard acts as a toggle to turn on or off overtype
mode.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.