Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Maniac[_2_] Maniac[_2_] is offline

Default Sent word as attachment in mail merge with text in body

I had search through many way and google too. I cannot find any article that related with.

I have to sent a survey to many different customer, but i want the survey form attach to the mail and it have the detail of the customer like Name and Company Name so that every time customer feedback the mail i just download the attachment and print it out.

I know how to mail merge in word 2003 or 2007 (i'm using office 2007) and i can sent the file as attachment, but the
body text is actually empty !!! if sent file as attachment.

How to include some message inside the email body so that customer can have some instruction to answer the survey

WPF Binding Beyond the Limitation of Name Scopes
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...nd-the-li.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See response to your earlier post.

--