Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gyuzel Gyuzel is offline

Default Table of content

Iwould like to know what means "Word did not find any entries for your table
of contents.
In your document, select the words to include in the table of contents, and
then in the Formatting Palette under Styles, click a heading style. Repeat
for each heading that you want to include, and then insert the table of
contents in your document. You can also create a table of contents by
clicking the Create with Manual Formatting option and then type the entries
manually." I tried to do all that guided above. Unfortunately no results.
Help me to use table on content, please.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/toc/CreateATOC.html for more
user-friendly instructions.

http://word.mvps.org

"Gyuzel" wrote in message
Iwould like to know what means "Word did not find any entries for your
table
of contents.
In your document, select the words to include in the table of contents,
and
then in the Formatting Palette under Styles, click a heading style. Repeat
for each heading that you want to include, and then insert the table of
contents in your document. You can also create a table of contents by
clicking the Create with Manual Formatting option and then type the
entries
manually." I tried to do all that guided above. Unfortunately no results.
Help me to use table on content, please.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
trip_to_tokyo[_2_] trip_to_tokyo[_2_] is offline

WORD 2007

Please check out:-

http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-g...698.aspx?CTT=1

If you follow the above guide carefully tou should be OK.

Thanks.

"Gyuzel" wrote:

Iwould like to know what means "Word did not find any entries for your table
of contents.

In your document, select the words to include in the table of contents, and
then in the Formatting Palette under Styles, click a heading style.

Repeat for each heading that you want to include, and then insert the table
of
contents in your document.

You can also create a table of contents by clicking the Create with Manual
Formatting option and then type the entries manually."

I tried to do all that guided above. Unfortunately no results.

Help me to use table on content, please.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
trip_to_tokyo[_2_] trip_to_tokyo[_2_] is offline

WORD 2007

After you have done the first course you might like to follow up with the
second one:-

http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-g...209.aspx?CTT=1