kr236rk kr236rk is offline
Junior Member

Question Text spacing?

Hi,

Newb.

I am trying to rewrite my blog. I copy-pasted it to Word and that has caused problems:

a) doing this seems to have imported invisible hotmail bits into Word,

b) the copied text is spaced differently to the Word default spacing.

How do I neutralise my Word document out of hotmail mode please, and how do I standardise the word spacing please?

Thanks

kr