Jarrath Jarrath is offline
Junior Member

Default Label layout formatting

Hi All,

I have a document set up that has a load of different addresses in Avery standard layout..
I want to change the layout from standard to L7162 but I can't figure out how to change the whole document.. I thought there would be an option to just select the different layouts you need but it doesn't seem to work like that..

Can someone help me out.. It's driving me nuts...

Thanks,
Jaz