Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Texas Nuckols Texas Nuckols is offline

Default Email Merge

I need to send tracking numbers to 100 different email addresses. I created
a Merge doc and have my email addresses and tracking numbers in an Excel
spreadsheet. How can I create the merge and send so that each email address
gets only their own tracking number? I've never tried anything like this
before. So I am sure I need to set this up in a special way. Please help.