Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
D. Ring[_2_] D. Ring[_2_] is offline

Default open dialogue box

Can I print the Open dialogue box? I want to take a picture of all the
listed documents in each Word folder to show the date and time they were
created.

Thank you.

D. Ring

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can take a screen shot, and insert it as an image into a Word file.
Assuming you're using Windows with no other software hijacking the
PrintScreen key, display the Open dialog box with the information you need,
and press Alt+PrintScreen. This sends a copy of the current window to the
clipboard.

Then click in a blank Word document, and press Ctrl+V to paste the image
into the Word document. Repeat as necessary until you have all of the needed
screen shots showing the desired files.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word Bible

"D. Ring" wrote in message
Can I print the Open dialogue box? I want to take a picture of all the
listed documents in each Word folder to show the date and time they were
created.

Thank you.

D. Ring

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Also, note that you can, if desired, maximize the Open dialog (to get as
many files as possible displayed) by double-clicking the title bar. (Restore
it the same way.)

http://word.mvps.org