Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Melissa Melissa is offline

Default Why extra blank page in preview?

I am using Word 2000. In Print Layout view, my paragraphs run smoothly from
one page to the next. However, in Preview mode, there is an extra blank page
in the middle of the document. Usually, you can zoom in on the page if you
click on the page in Preview mode. However, for this extra blank page,
hovering the mouse over it shows a "Do no enter" sign. Clicking on the blank
page does nothing.
How did this page appear and how can I remove it? It is appearing in my
print-outs too.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Did you insert an odd page section break on an odd numbered page or an even
page section break on an even numbered page?

"Melissa" wrote in message
I am using Word 2000. In Print Layout view, my paragraphs run smoothly
from
one page to the next. However, in Preview mode, there is an extra blank
page
in the middle of the document. Usually, you can zoom in on the page if
you
click on the page in Preview mode. However, for this extra blank page,
hovering the mouse over it shows a "Do no enter" sign. Clicking on the
blank
page does nothing.
How did this page appear and how can I remove it? It is appearing in my
print-outs too.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Melissa Melissa is offline

Indeed, when I switched to "Normal" view, I can see that a section break (odd
numbered) was inserted! Have now removed it and inserted page break instead.
Thanks!

"Melissa" wrote in message
I am using Word 2000. In Print Layout view, my paragraphs run smoothly
from
one page to the next. However, in Preview mode, there is an extra blank
page
in the middle of the document. Usually, you can zoom in on the page if
you
click on the page in Preview mode. However, for this extra blank page,
hovering the mouse over it shows a "Do no enter" sign. Clicking on the
blank
page does nothing.
How did this page appear and how can I remove it? It is appearing in my
print-outs too.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Melissa" wrote in message
I am using Word 2000. In Print Layout view, my paragraphs run smoothly
from
one page to the next. However, in Preview mode, there is an extra blank
page
in the middle of the document. Usually, you can zoom in on the page if
you
click on the page in Preview mode. However, for this extra blank page,
hovering the mouse over it shows a "Do no enter" sign. Clicking on the
blank
page does nothing.
How did this page appear and how can I remove it? It is appearing in my
print-outs too.

.

How do I stop getting an extra blank page when I print ann Microsoft Word Help 3 July 27th 08 12:24 PM
Merged document has extra blank page at end Free Agent99 Mailmerge 10 July 10th 08 09:40 PM
extra blank page B.W. New Users 4 October 16th 07 02:59 AM
Word's extra blank page [email protected] New Users 1 July 6th 06 04:25 PM
Extra Page In Print Preview Kathleen Microsoft Word Help 3 December 14th 05 12:12 PM