Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike E[_3_] Mike E[_3_] is offline

Default Word 2007 opens slow

When I open Word 2007 by clicking on any document, it takes up to 2 minutes
for the program to load. If Word is already open and I click on a document,
it opens right away. This is a new problem that has just come up recently
although I have had Word 2007 for several months.
--
Mike E
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try repairing the Office installation: Click the Office button, and then click
Word Options. In the Resources category, click Diagnose.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP