Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
momofblam momofblam is offline

Default Can macros be retained in an emailed Word document?

I have added some macros to a template for other people to use. I tested
sending the document with the macros as an attachment to an email to myself,
and the macros were retained, but when I sent the document attached to an
email to someone else, the macros were not imbedded in the document. Is there
some way to correct this, or will I have to save the document with the macros
on our network in a directory accessible to all who want to use it?