Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
amelia amelia is offline

Default Template "moves" when I add text - help! word

I created and saved a template in word. It has graphics elements on top,
side and bottom. When I add text, the graphics slip to next page. It
doesn't seem to work the same way a template does in PowerPoint. I even
found how to anchor the graphic, but it didn't' anchor, i guess.