Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jan Garner dba Reflections Jan Garner  dba Reflections is offline

Default how do I set up a trifold brochure

Need unique design for business
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Google for Word tri fold brochure template and you will come across a number
of links with templates that you can use.

Basically however, all that you need to do is set up your document in
landscape orientation with a three column layout. The uniqueness is up to
you.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

wrote in message
Need unique design for business

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

wrote in message
Need unique design for business

need 8.5 X 11 trifold brochure template for MS2003-help Cyndi Microsoft Word Help 1 December 12th 09 07:14 PM
trifold brochure Doctor 6 Page Layout 1 February 3rd 09 09:48 PM
Printing Trifold Brochure Amanda Potter Page Layout 0 January 17th 09 03:43 AM
how can i create a trifold brochure hydro2323 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 25th 06 07:30 PM
How do I make a trifold, horizontal folded brochure? Mitch Page Layout 1 April 28th 06 04:25 PM