Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Macushla Macushla is offline

Default How do I reset, Leaflet is printing off-centre

I spent ages making up a great (tho very basic!)
leaflet ; printed it twice, looked great..added one small piece of info.. no
significant change..Then printed it again.. and the text now seems to be
squashed over to the bottom left-hand area of the page.. text covers only~
half the page and it's completely off-centre.. and I need the leaflets for
tomorrow!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mr. Raymond Kenneth Petry Mr. Raymond Kenneth Petry is offline

OUTSIDE COMMENT:

1. If for any reason you're using a non-MS program to generate the page, Try
re-Save the result from Word or Notepad... There are flags that do such
damage but not visible one-version of Word while the printer may? be using
another version....