Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
nancychef nancychef is offline

Default Where can I find a newspaper template?

My daughter needs to make a "newspaper" for a school project. All I can find
are for newsLETTERS, not newsPAPERs. Please help me!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

http://jc-schools.net/tutorials/classnews.html

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"nancychef" wrote in message
My daughter needs to make a "newspaper" for a school project. All I can find
are for newsLETTERS, not newsPAPERs. Please help me!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Victor[_3_] Victor[_3_] is offline

Default How about these newspaper templates?

You can find newspaper templates for Microsoft Word, newspaper templates for Adobe Photoshop or newspaper templates for Adobe Illustrator and more resources at these pages:
http://www.newspaperfix.com,
http://www.extranewspapers.com
Let me know what you think and if they helped.

On Sunday, May 27, 2007 5:06 PM Mary Sauer wrote:

http://jc-schools.net/tutorials/classnews.html

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/