Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
faith faith is offline

Default Table of Figures (Word 2007)

Following the TOC in my document, I want to insert a Table of Figures. I have
inserted a section page break after the TOC. On the new page (new section), I
attempt to insert my Table of Figures, using a figure caption style to
generate this table. Soooooooo ... here's my question: why does Word want to
replace my TOC with my new Table of Figures?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

This should only happen if you are inserting an additional *table of
contents*.

What happens if you tell Word not to replace the existing TOC? Does the
table of figures get inserted appropriately?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Faith" wrote:

Following the TOC in my document, I want to insert a Table of Figures. I have
inserted a section page break after the TOC. On the new page (new section), I
attempt to insert my Table of Figures, using a figure caption style to
generate this table. Soooooooo ... here's my question: why does Word want to
replace my TOC with my new Table of Figures?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Laura Manning Laura Manning is offline

Default This should only happen if you are inserting an additional *tableof contents*.

NOVEMBER 22, 2010
I get this same message: word wants to replace my TOC with the new table. The only options are to replace the TOC or cancel.

On Wednesday, December 19, 2007 6:08 AM no.spa wrote:

This should only happen if you are inserting an additional *table of
contents*.

What happens if you tell Word not to replace the existing TOC? Does the
table of figures get inserted appropriately?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Faith" wrote:

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Update Configuration of a ClickOnce WPF Application Using Mage or MageUI
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...or-mageui.aspx