GMarkham GMarkham is offline
Junior Member

Question If/Then Merge with bullet points, but without blank lines

Hello,

I'm trying to create an if/then merge based on the following logic...

If Condition A = true, output "• string A", else check for Condition B
If Condition B = true, output "• string B", else check for Condition C
If Condition C = true, output "• string C", else check for Condition D
If Condition D = true, output "• string D", else end

So, in the case of all conditions being true, the output would look like this:

• string A
• string B
• string C
• string D

Whereas if just Condition B & D were true, it would look like:

• string B
• string D

However, it's coming out as follows:

• string B

• string D

How do I properly structure the merge fields to get this to output the way I want?

Many thanks,

Greg
GMarkham GMarkham is offline
Junior Member

Question

^bump^ Any word on this? Thanks... --Greg