carl-rr carl-rr is offline
Junior Member

Default stop adjacent columns from moving

I have a Word Document that I am using for an invoice. The document has several different tables. I am running into an issue setting this up. Randomly when I am attempting to move the column width for an individual cell in the middle of the document some of the cells (above or below) will also move. Is there any way to set all cells in the document to move independently of the other cells?

Moving Between Table Columns CW Tables 0 April 9th 09 07:30 PM
How to keep text form field from moving adjacent words forward? Deb Page Layout 1 March 14th 07 11:03 AM
I want to stop columns, Add a sentance, add more columns Jack Sprat Microsoft Word Help 3 May 30th 06 05:35 AM
How do I multiply non-adjacent columns in a Word table? jeffyjones Tables 3 May 12th 06 08:16 PM
Graphics and Columns Moving Independently bsoldner Microsoft Word Help 0 February 2nd 05 10:57 PM