mario069 mario069 is offline
Junior Member

Smile Word 2013/64bit Installed on Windows 8.1 pro 64bit

Hi everyone,
1. Error:
When I open Microsoft Word 2013 I get the window “Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications”
Compile error in hidden module: NotOE.
This error commonly occurs when code is incompatible with the version, platform, or architecture of this application. Click “Help” for information on how correct this error.

After I click OK the window is gone.

2. Error:
When I open a new blank document another window pops up : “Microsoft Word” … The macro cannot be found or has been disabled because of your Macro security settings.
I click Ok and the word is working fine.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Mario