wendyconnect wendyconnect is offline
Junior Member

Location: Northamptonshire, UK
Send a message via MSN to wendyconnect
Default word 2010 document opens behind others

I use to write programs in WordBasic to open standard documents based on customised templates. They have all worked fine for years, and have converted to VBA very well, but when I recently converted WordBasic to Word VBA 2010 sometimes the last document opened hides behind others that are already open. How can I force the last document opened to open in front of the others? This has not been necessary before and it doesn't always happen. I am really puzzled.
wendyconnect wendyconnect is offline
Junior Member

Location: Northamptonshire, UK
Send a message via MSN to wendyconnect
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyconnect View Post
...when I recently converted WordBasic to Word VBA 2010 sometimes the last document opened hides behind others that are already open. How can I force the last document opened to open in front of the others?
This was my first posting - and ... no replies! I am mortified! Does this mean nobody else experiences this at all, or I just didn't explain myself very well?
ritterrex ritterrex is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyconnect View Post
This was my first posting - and ... no replies! I am mortified! Does this mean nobody else experiences this at all, or I just didn't explain myself very well?
Have you tried to open with this type of code/

Application.FollowHyperlink "Z:\Access Database\Current Reports\AACTE-PEDS\Documentation\AACTE PEDS Instructions.docx"