Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mRMIX mRMIX is offline

Default How to do renumbering of citations in word 2007?

I create bibliography list. But I need to renumber their sources, because at
the begining of document there is citation [55] at the end citation [4] I
need to renumber it. How to do it?
--
mRMIX

heravinluca heravinluca is offline
Junior Member

Destroy all the enemies you want. 1v1 Battle is a shooting game with many attractive themes for you to choose from. Join the match and show off your skills