Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SanD SanD is offline

Default lost graph after convert PDF

I have used Words 2007 to convert to PDF for years and have not problem at
all. However, in the last few days, all the graphs in the document are lost
after convert into PDF. not knowing why. anyone can help? greatly appreciated.

sand
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vttotal vttotal is offline

Hi,

Is your graph connected to a spreadsheet in excel? Make sure that your graph
is using values from your Word Document(it may fix the problem).

On the other hand, you can try copying and pasting the image onto paint and
export it to word as an image(this will be a temporary easy fix but it will
do the job if you are on a deadline).

Hope this helps,
Vicente Tulliano

"sand" wrote:

I have used Words 2007 to convert to PDF for years and have not problem at
all. However, in the last few days, all the graphs in the document are lost
after convert into PDF. not knowing why. anyone can help? greatly appreciated.

sand

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SanD SanD is offline

thanks, vttotal. The graphs were created in different programs, but they were
all copied by the function of "insert screen clipping" in "MS OneNote".
Strangely, even the text box I created in Words document disappear after
converted to PDF. I recopied the graphs and text box into a new document, it
failed again. However, if I recopied original graphs from OneNote that I had
left over there, it works! There must be something weird happened for the
graphs after I copied earlier and the text boxes. Any clue because I have so
many graphs and some of them already deleted from OneNote?

sand

"sand" wrote:

I have used Words 2007 to convert to PDF for years and have not problem at
all. However, in the last few days, all the graphs in the document are lost
after convert into PDF. not knowing why. anyone can help? greatly appreciated.

sand

Kakashi-1 Kakashi-1 is offline
Junior Member

I'm confused with the pdf documents that I have. I have one pdf file, but for some reason the pages are mixed up. Is it possible to somehow solve this problem? This is an important document.
Akkerman Akkerman is offline
Junior Member

I think that you just need to split this pdf document into separate pages, and then combine them again in the right order. I recommend using this splitting tool https://www.pdfplatform.com/split. I like this option because it's free. I think that paying for working with PDF documents is generally pointless, so all paid services are definitely not for me.

I lost my adobe pdf convert tool bars off ms word any ideas Donna Microsoft Word Help 3 August 8th 12 02:55 PM
convert word with mathtype to pdf = symbols lost Lucas Microsoft Word Help 2 August 5th 06 09:18 AM
ms graph beez Microsoft Word Help 3 January 20th 06 06:21 PM
I have lost my lost the "Insert Auto Text" in Header/Footer Jim Henderson New Users 5 April 8th 05 12:22 AM
lost unsaved data from word 2002 is it lost permenantly? pearl Microsoft Word Help 2 February 5th 05 07:02 AM