Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Marsh Marsh is offline

Default Trouble shoot Odd Page Breaks

I have a smallish document, 18 pages and have inserted Odd page breaks on the
cover page, and the TOC, which follows. I then duplex print.
The TOC is printing on the back of the cover page, rather than the next odd
page.
What should I look for to trouble shoot this issue.
Using Word 2003

Once again, many thanks!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

How does the document structure look in Print Preview?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Marsh" wrote in message
I have a smallish document, 18 pages and have inserted Odd page breaks on
the
cover page, and the TOC, which follows. I then duplex print.
The TOC is printing on the back of the cover page, rather than the next
odd
page.
What should I look for to trouble shoot this issue.
Using Word 2003

Once again, many thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Marsh Marsh is offline

It looks as if the Odd Page Breaks were not there.
Even pages that should be blank, are not.

"Marsh" wrote in message
I have a smallish document, 18 pages and have inserted Odd page breaks on
the
cover page, and the TOC, which follows. I then duplex print.
The TOC is printing on the back of the cover page, rather than the next
odd
page.
What should I look for to trouble shoot this issue.
Using Word 2003

Once again, many thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Enable "Different odd and even" *or* "Mirror margins" in File | Page Setup.
This ensures that Word inserts filler pages correctly.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Marsh" wrote in message
I have a smallish document, 18 pages and have inserted Odd page breaks
on
the
cover page, and the TOC, which follows. I then duplex print.
The TOC is printing on the back of the cover page, rather than the next
odd
page.
What should I look for to trouble shoot this issue.
Using Word 2003

Once again, many thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I'm glad I could help.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Marsh" wrote in message
That was easy, thank you.

"Marsh" wrote in message
I have a smallish document, 18 pages and have inserted Odd page
breaks
on
the
cover page, and the TOC, which follows. I then duplex print.
The TOC is printing on the back of the cover page, rather than the
next
odd
page.
What should I look for to trouble shoot this issue.
Using Word 2003

Once again, many thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
demosthenes demosthenes is offline

--
demosthenes

"Marsh" wrote:

I have a smallish document, 18 pages and have inserted Odd page breaks on the
cover page, and the TOC, which follows. I then duplex print.
The TOC is printing on the back of the cover page, rather than the next odd
page.
What should I look for to trouble shoot this issue.
Using Word 2003

Once again, many thanks!!

2003 paste red icon trouble shoot bill Microsoft Word Help 0 May 18th 07 02:56 AM
Thesarus Trouble shoot? Carl New Users 1 January 13th 07 05:08 PM
How do I trouble shoot the "look in" drop down menu? Mark M Microsoft Word Help 2 February 25th 06 11:37 PM
TROUBLE SHOOT TABLE OF CONTENTS JAMES BOND Microsoft Word Help 1 December 16th 04 10:16 PM
Trouble shoot Table of Contents JAMES BOND Tables 1 December 16th 04 07:13 PM