Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
April April is offline

Default make duplicate word okay in spellcheck

Hi,

I need to type the words "Choo Choo" often in company documents. Spellcheck
always marks the second word as an error because of it being repeated. How
can I fix this so it doesn't mark it as an error? I've tried to add it, but
so far no luck.

Thanks for any help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Join the two words with a non-breaking space (CTRL+SHIFT+Space) instead of
an ordinary space then add to your custom dictionary. Create an autocorrect
entry to replace the version with the ordinary space with the version with
the non-breaking space,