Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
The Grand Pooh-Bah The Grand Pooh-Bah is offline

Default Wor 07 Format Problem from Paste

I opened a txt file and the paragraphs were formated for narrow pages.
How do I fill the width of the page with the text in my word version of
this article. Here is what it looks like when I paste it into word and
this is what I want it to look like. The document is 381 pages.

This is what the document looks like with text only filling partial
width of page

[image: http://www.nagca.com/jpg/word1.jpg]