Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Frank Martin Frank Martin is offline

Default Removal of Acrobat 8.0 icons from Word2003 toolbar.

When I installed Acrobat 8.0 these icons were
automatically added to the Word2003 toolbar.

How can I remove them? Please help, Frank

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You could send a nuclear weapon and destroy Adobe so that they don't force
any more of their crap onto the rest of the world.

Alternatively and a little less drastic: see
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Frank Martin" wrote in message
When I installed Acrobat 8.0 these icons were automatically added to the
Word2003 toolbar.

How can I remove them? Please help, Frank

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Frank Martin Frank Martin is offline

Thank you. I have parked it at the end of
the Word toolbar.

"Terry Farrell" wrote
in message