Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
IanO IanO is offline

Default Please tell me how to turn of text wrapping on each page

I need to print out some database records containing many fields. If
the lines wrap, the document is unusable.

The lines of text should continue on to multiple pages instead of
wapping within the current page.

TIA

IanO
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

You would probably be better served using Excel because it can have a
document expand horizontally and vertically.
I imagine that there is a way to spoof a wider page size with Word,
but then you would have to work out a way to print the document also.

On May 29, 10:16 am, IanO wrote:
I need to print out some database records containing many fields. If
the lines wrap, the document is unusable.

The lines of text should continue on to multiple pages instead of
wapping within the current page.

TIA

IanO

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

IanO wrote:
I need to print out some database records containing many fields. If
the lines wrap, the document is unusable.

The lines of text should continue on to multiple pages instead of
wapping within the current page.

TIA

IanO

Word can't do that. Excel can, so try that.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Turn off all kinds of wrapping in MS Word 2003 Alex Ferenstein Formatting Long Documents 5 October 17th 07 04:39 PM
Text wrapping not available Benjamin Barrett Microsoft Word Help 1 April 13th 07 08:23 PM
Some Text Not Wrapping klam Tables 2 February 3rd 06 04:16 PM
layout wrapping text around text boxes in word 2000 Ozzy Page Layout 1 August 11th 05 03:18 PM
Non-wrapping Text Elaine Microsoft Word Help 3 June 25th 05 04:32 PM