Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Novice housewife Novice housewife is offline

Default Can I get my document to view while typing same as Word 2003?how?

Is is possible to view my document in Word 2007 like it is in Word 2003 while
I am working on the document? I am mostly familiar with Works word
processing program with some knowledge of Word 2003. I can not seem to find
how to get the same display I am used to.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Are you talking about your document or the program's interface?

The document should look the same. To get the old style interface (or rather
something similar to that), you will need thrid-party add-ins.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Novice housewife" Novice wrote in